Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Im back and I need help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member foolmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know what you've been thinking:
    Where's that hot headed foolmaster?
    Well im here and I need your help

    I have a new film bluntly called "singe the earth" and I need a name for four characters,
    any suggestions from u guys?



    ------------------
    FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The fool- where have you been? This board has had much less arguements since you vanished. Once as an uninspired teenager I wrote a script and called the four main characters Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter- but I'm sure you and your buddies could do a lot better than that. Also I don't think you said if they are male or female

    k

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can it be? Is it He? Boys and s come and see!
    Names, hmm, 4 boy names Jonathan, Michael, David and Ryan. And 4 names Mary, Lucy, Catherine, and Anna.
    Never leave us like that again, Fool.

    ------------------
    Mindless, meaningless, just wasteful.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member anasazifilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2000
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bob, June, Harry and Dick


    How are we supposed to know the answer to that question? Names will SUIT characters (If they are written 'real' enough)



    ------------------
    PHILIP HAWKINS

    Anasazi Films LTD.
    www.anasazifilms.co.uk

    *Check out the Anasazi Films Production logo at
    http://members.nbci.com/anasazifilm/logo.mov *

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gary, Gary, Gary and Gary.

    You could rename the film "Four guys named Steve"



    ------------------
    BAD EYE - Coming Soon www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Mathew, Mark, Luke and Darth. ( or John)

    Depends how religious you are.

    or how litigeous Goerge is

    Or Paul, John, George and Ringo

    ;-)

    ------------------
    Grizz:

    Why does everything hurt

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    Let your actors use there real names.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Thread Killa's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to "work" security and wrote a handful of scripts using a four color nurse's pen without naming the charactors. When it came time to type it out I named the charactors after their ink color (Black, Blue, Red and Green).

    If you have more charactors other good names are Pencil, Chalk and Blood (tip: keep Blood's lines short).

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member wolfwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could do the names all gangster style.

    Demetri the Doorknob
    Lister
    Samson the Skin
    Puck

    I pulled these names from my a$$, and it shows.

    ------------------
    "Do it, Doug!"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DPlatt007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2000
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yo Foolman.
    With a film title like 'Singe the Earth', how about calling them after the four horsemen of the apocalypse. War,Death,Famine and pestilance.

    David A Platt
    Progress Film Productions.

    ------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •